Wednesday, 8 June 2011
The sun is back, yay! It makes getting up on a morning that little bit easier when the suns beaming through your window i think! I cant believe little Ruby is 7 weeks old today, doesn't seem 2 minutes since i was in hospital!
|My Gorgeous girl- 7 weeks today!|
Anyway ive seen this on a few blogs and its a bit of an old one now, i decided against doing a 'whats in my bag' tag as if you have a baby you will know us mummys dont have handbags anymore, just a changing bag with a purse in!
This is my current makeup bag and its a lovely pink bag with a floral print from Superdrug at Christmas. Its a good size yet still overflowing with all my stuff as you can see! It does close shut, promise. Inside are things i use on an everyday basis as below;
- 4 brushes; All over face brush, Avon angled brush for blush and bronzer, ELF stippling brush for applying foundation and the ELF powder brush.
- Soap and Glory 'arch de triumph' brow pencil and highlighter.
- No7 shine free primer (not a fan, review coming soon)
- 17 Va Va Volume mascara in black
- Benefit sugarbomb
- Stay Matte pressed powder in 'warm'
- Dream matte mousse in 'nude'
- Unbranded brow brush and comb
- Avon magix cashmere foundation
- Avon black eyeliner
- Avon super extend mascara black
- No7 cover up concealer in fair
- Collection 200 concealer in shade 1
- Match perfection concealer
- Revlon photo ready
- And FINALLY vaseline
Wow ive got alot in there! Do you use any of these products?
Tuesday, 7 June 2011
Skincare routine post and daily makeup routine will b next in the firing line!
Thursday, 2 June 2011
For just £19.99 (RRP £55.20) with groupon including postage and packaging! Here is the link; http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/national-deal/conde-nast-international/421961 :)
Tuesday, 31 May 2011
- ELF studio stipple brush- As you know all of the studio line items are £3.50 and i use this brush to apply my powder and blushers. Its so easy to get the correct amount of blusher on with these brushes so perfect if your abit heavy handed like me!
- ELF flat top powder brush- Again £3.50 and i use this to apply my foundation which at the moment is Revlon Photoready. It helps blend my foundation out really well and there is no shedding with either of the brushes which is always a plus.
- Avon angled brush- My first brush from Avon and im sure i will be purchasing more. There is always brushes on special offer in the brochure and i picked this one up while it was around £4.00. Its perfect for applying bronzer and for contouring.
- Simple kind to skin hydrating light moisturiser- Does what it says on the tin and soaks into the skin so quickly leaving it hydrated and soft. I apply this every night and before makeup application on a morning and it keeps any dry skin at bay. This was around £4.00 and it lasts ages.
- Barry M top and bottom coat- Great for stopping nail polishes staining your nails and dirt cheap and always on offer. Fab product that i use everytime.
- Natural Collection lipgloss in fondant- This has done its round in the beauty community and its a lovelt nude gloss that smells gorgeous. Had to pick this up for £1.99.
- Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer in 01- My HG concealer that i always repurchase. Its got just the right consistency of liquid-ness and creamyness and blends so well. Go and pick this up if you haven't already. Sold in Boots and Superdrug for £4.00
- Rimmel Stay Matte powder- Keeps oilyness at bay and is only £3.99. I set my makeup with this every morning and rarely need to reapply. The best powder ive come across so far.
Monday, 30 May 2011
A little bank holiday retail therapy, baby freee!
Review will be coming soon on this one, after i see what its like after i wash the guide colour off and see how it wears and fades. Watch this space!
Secondly is a black pair of brogues from Primark which were £8.00, they are super comfy and go with everything!
Finally after accumulating far too many £5 off no7 vouchers i thought i best get spending before they run out. I picked up this shine fee primer which should of been £11.00, i have no idea what its going to be like, but it will hopefully do what it says on the tin and keep shiny-ness at bay!
Oh and no 18th birthday would be complete without an oversized badge to let everyone know im the birthday girl and they should all buy me a drink :') haha.
Hope youve all had a fab bank holiday and made the most of it as theres no more until August :(