Tuesday 31 May 2011

Favourites of May;

Well its that time again and we are literally touching the sixth month of the year, its going far too fast for my liking and we will all be Christmas shopping in no time. Here are a few things ive been enjoying in the month of May.
  • ELF studio stipple brush- As you know all of the studio line items are £3.50 and i use this brush to apply my powder and blushers. Its so easy to get the correct amount of blusher on with these brushes so perfect if your abit heavy handed like me!
  • ELF flat top powder brush- Again £3.50 and i use this to apply my foundation which at the moment is Revlon Photoready. It helps blend my foundation out really well and there is no shedding with either of the brushes which is always a plus. 
  • Avon angled brush- My first brush from Avon and im sure i will be purchasing more. There is always brushes on special offer in the brochure and i picked this one up while it was around £4.00. Its perfect for applying bronzer and for contouring.
  • Simple kind to skin hydrating light moisturiser- Does what it says on the tin and soaks into the skin so quickly leaving it hydrated and soft. I apply this every night and before makeup application on a morning and it keeps any dry skin at bay. This was around £4.00 and it lasts ages.
  • Barry M top and bottom coat- Great for stopping nail polishes staining your nails and dirt cheap and always on offer. Fab product that i use everytime.
  • Natural Collection lipgloss in fondant- This has done its round in the beauty community and its a lovelt nude gloss that smells gorgeous. Had to pick this up for £1.99. 
  • Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer in 01- My HG concealer that i always repurchase. Its got just the right consistency of liquid-ness and creamyness and blends so well. Go and pick this up if you haven't already. Sold in Boots and Superdrug for £4.00
  • Rimmel Stay Matte powder- Keeps oilyness at bay and is only £3.99. I set my makeup with this every morning and rarely need to reapply. The best powder ive come across so far.
So those are my chosen products this month. If any of you have any requests for me to do please leave a comment or link me your favourites this month. Im feeling trying new products coming along! Uh-Oh!


xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment me with any requests or suggestions you may have :) i love to hear from you! xxx