The sun is back, yay! It makes getting up on a morning that little bit easier when the suns beaming through your window i think! I cant believe little Ruby is 7 weeks old today, doesn't seem 2 minutes since i was in hospital!
|My Gorgeous girl- 7 weeks today!|
Anyway ive seen this on a few blogs and its a bit of an old one now, i decided against doing a 'whats in my bag' tag as if you have a baby you will know us mummys dont have handbags anymore, just a changing bag with a purse in!
This is my current makeup bag and its a lovely pink bag with a floral print from Superdrug at Christmas. Its a good size yet still overflowing with all my stuff as you can see! It does close shut, promise. Inside are things i use on an everyday basis as below;
- 4 brushes; All over face brush, Avon angled brush for blush and bronzer, ELF stippling brush for applying foundation and the ELF powder brush.
- Soap and Glory 'arch de triumph' brow pencil and highlighter.
- No7 shine free primer (not a fan, review coming soon)
- 17 Va Va Volume mascara in black
- Benefit sugarbomb
- Stay Matte pressed powder in 'warm'
- Dream matte mousse in 'nude'
- Unbranded brow brush and comb
- Avon magix cashmere foundation
- Avon black eyeliner
- Avon super extend mascara black
- No7 cover up concealer in fair
- Collection 200 concealer in shade 1
- Match perfection concealer
- Revlon photo ready
- And FINALLY vaseline
Wow ive got alot in there! Do you use any of these products?